Yoleo Adjustable Power Tower
About this item
- 【STABLE& STURDY】 Yoleo latest upgraded power tower is ideal for bring the best experience for every user. 220 lbs weight capacity, 125cm extended curved base with 4 powerful sunction caps and multiple stable anti-skid cross bar, all these designs of this home gym equipment highlight the stability and safety to avoid any wobble.
- 【COMFORTABLE& DURABLE】 Luxurious appearance and reinforced steel construction of this pull up dip station are going to last for years to come. Thicker back pad, the foam armrest and anti-skid elbow pads can reduce pressure and avoid the injuries. Most important, all the parts neither get slippery when wet nor become loose through extended use.
- 【ADJUSTABLE& MULTI-FUNCTIONAL】 Just a workout station can improve the fitness to the whole family due to the 6 levels height adjustment system. It is an excellent choice for both beginner and professional because this fitness equipment can either be handled easily or used versatilely for pull-up, chin up, dip, knee raise, push up and others.
- 【CONCISE& CONVENIENT】 Every design of this exercise equipment is simple. It takes the compact space to use and can be collected in any room or garage. The clear instruction and installation video make it easy to put together.
- 【QUALITY ASSURANCE】 Yoleo adjustable power station is approved product. If you encounter any problem or need further support, please contact us through E-mail or Amazon directly. We offer the replacement service anytime and for any reason.
- 6 levels cover the height range from 150cm/59in to 230cm/90.5in.
- Suitable for people of different heights.
- Available to the whole family.
- Armrests are built in moderate hardness.
- The materials of armrest feature non-skid so provide easy and smooth movement.
- They also feature sweat-absorbing hence ensure long lasting performance and make exercise more stable.
- PU leather cover is non slip, toxic free, water and sweat resistant. Moreover, it is easier to clean.
- The thicker back and elbow pads support the comfortable experience, reduce spine pressure and avoid sports injuries.
- They also provide your family with safe and healthy exercise experience.
- Yoleo power tower takes the compact space to use.
- It can be stored in any room, garage or boot of the car.
- Suitable for different home styles.
Push up Handle Bars
- The special handle bars are for push up which make the user exercise anytime.
- It's easy for warming the body up and take muscles into motion state to avoid muscles strain.
- Push up workout increase muscle strength in the chest, arms, shoulders, back, and abs.
4 Powerful Suction Caps
- Comparing to tradition feet cap of base, Yoleo applies suction caps which is widen and anti-skid.
- Enlarges the bearing capacity area.
- Reduce the stress and pressure to make workout steadier
Sturdy Construction Details
- Yoleo power tower uses top quality steel pipe and plate.
- The steel plates are as safety lock.
- The main frame is formed by 30*60mm reinforced steel pipe that bring the true safety to the user.
Advanced Base Structure
- The length and width of base are extended to 125cm/49.2in and 75cm/29.5in.
- The curved shape of base is used to prevent rollover.
- Multi stable center design is to avoid any wobble and shake.
Why Choose Yoleo Power Tower?
Determined to be the most excellent seller in the fitness equipment field, Yoleo is almost perfect in materials and designs. Our power tower station will be the one that gives you all the features you want. Whatever the height you are, this item is equally perfect and there is no worry in the safe use because it can be easily handle even the most massive bodybuilders.
KEY FEATURES AT A GLANCE:
MATTERS NEEDING ATTENTION
When you begin your fitness program, please keep these tips in mind:
- Start slowly and build up gradually. Give yourself plenty of time to warm up and cool down with easy walking or gentle stretching. As your stamina improves, gradually increase the amount of time you exercise.
- Break things up if you have to. You don't have to do all your exercise at one time. Exercising in short sessions a few times a day may fit into your schedule better than a single 30-minute session.
- Listen to your body. If you feel pain, shortness of breath, dizziness or nausea, take a break. You may be pushing yourself too hard.
- Monitor your progress. If you lose motivation, set new goals or try a new activity.
- People who have pre-existing conditions as high blood pressure, stroke, fused vertebrae, extreme obesity, detached retinas, or pregnancy should consult a doctor before exercise on the power tower.